Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Appt Update

I forgot to update after my appointment last week. I think I was too busy trying to get ready for our last Babymoon to Vegas that I forgot.

I gained 2 pounds in 4 weeks (I'm supposed to gain 1 lb to 1 1/2 lbs a week), and my blood pressure was good.

I will start cervical ultrasounds at 17 weeks (June 3rd) & then they will monitor the length of my cervix every 2 weeks via ultrasound from there on out. Hopefully, there won't be any changes & I won't have to go on bedrest. They are watching me closely because of the LEEP I had in 2005 & because I had some preterm labor episodes with Corbin which required terbutaline.

My next visit for the babies will be to the special ultrasound place a week from tomorrow. We are having a gender scan done on the 20th, at 15 weeks, 2 days. Incidentally, that is the exact same day (by gestation) that we had Corbin's gender scan. Jon is pulling for 2 of the same gender, and I am pulling for one of each; however, I am happy with 2 healthy babies.

I also found both heartbeats on the doppler last night for the first time. One was measuring about 10 beats per minute lower than the other one.

1 comment:

Hey said...

Wow, obviously, I am SERIOUSLY late...but CONGRATULATIONS! This is exciting news!!! I read one of your older posts where you said you were "flipping out"... I don't blame you! But, I'm confident you will be and do fine. You all will be in my prayers.