Saturday, April 4, 2009

NB Diapers!

Today, Jon & I were running errands & Corbin fell asleep. He had only been asleep 1 hour, so we didn't want to take him home yet & risk transferring him & waking him (he usually takes 2-3 hr naps). So my Jon says, "Why don't you go to that baby store you like & get some NB diapers?" Um, okay! I wasn't planning to get any until we knew the gender, so I decided to get neutral ones. I'll get girly or boyish covers later for them.

Cover Your Clovers fitted, XS
Photobucket

BumGenius bamboo fitted, XS
Photobucket

BumGenius AIO, XS
Photobucket

and here I paired them with one of Corbin's BG OS, so you can appreciate their itty-bittiness
Photobucket

And while I was there, I saw these GroBaby diapers & had the girl give me a demo on them. They just got them in yesterday. They were pretty cool. It's like a BG OS, but it's also like a cover with these inserts that aren't stuffed. IDK how to describe it, so look here: Gro Baby

I will have to go back & get the baby some if I can find any good reviews of them. I won't do any more shopping though until after we see a HB. When Jon is in the mood to buy diapers, I just couldn't pass it up!

No comments: