Wednesday, April 1, 2009

First Dr Visit

It was last Friday, and it was just a nurse visit! Corbin & Ethan were okay during it all, but they got a little whiney towards the end. They drew the 5 viles of blood that they require for prenatal bloodwork. We also set up my first OB appt & ultrasound for next Weds., April 8th. I just pray we find a heartbeat & that the growth is right on track. I was so glad that she didn't weigh me, although i know that I have already gained 5 lbs. I ended up gaining 12 pounds in the first trimester with Corbin b/c that is when my cravings are the worst. I guess probably b/c of the raging hormones.

My cravings so far are tangy, sweet/sour sauces, cold cheese, chocolate milk (that craving has passed & it now sounds gross).

I am having a little bit of tightening that worries me. I probably need to drink more water. I can't start Braxton Hicks this early- that's scary.

No comments: