Friday, October 10, 2008

6 DPO

That's days past ovulation! :)

Of course, now is the fun time where I start imagining symptoms! That is because I am now in the window in which implantation could occur, under the right circumstances.

This morning I thought I saw implantation bleeding, but I have been wrong on this several times before, too! At least the two week wait is half way over already! I usually start testing in 4 or 5 days. I wasn't going to test at all this month, since we didn't try really hard, but it definitely could have happened, so I think I will test anyway! lol

I am a POAS (pee on a stick) addict! I am going to hold out until 12 dpo. And I will use an IC (internet cheapie) instead of wasting a good stick.

If there is no news this cycle (there won't be), we move on to a "real" cycle & do Clomid/IUI. I like those cycles- it actually alleviates a lot of my stress for me. I get to put the blame on my doctor if I don't get preggo!

No comments: